Facilities & HSE Manager- InterimBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a public sector organisation whom are looking to appoint a Facilities and HSE Manager responsible for providing professional facilities management, health and safety management and environmental management across all of our client’s office locations.
The successful candidate is required to oversee and provide assurance that agreed standards of health and safety and environmental management are upheld across all offices.
This is initially a temporary, immediate start but there is a permanent need for this role.
- Maintaining a safe, tidy, secure and professional working office environment across all office locations, including hubs and remote offices.
- Security management, including locking and unlocking activities.
- Operational management of the head office reception.
- Management of a safe, effective and efficient vehicle fleet.
- Ensuring that all facilities procurement is conducted on a best value basis and for ensuring that suppliers are instructed on a timely basis.
- Management of the facilities operational budget and for achieving financial KPIs.
- Maintaining the office facilities manual and maintaining up-to-date office procedures.
- Ensuring that all office locations comply with all applicable health and safety, fire and building regulations.
- Managing the day-to-day health and safety of all employees.
- Managing the day-to-day environmental management of all business activities.
- Overseeing and providing assurance that agreed standards of health and safety and environmental management are upheld across all housing stock.
- Do you have at least three years’ FM experience gained in a corporate office environment (not via a service provider)?
- Do you possess demonstrable knowledge and experience in preparing financial operational budgets?
- Do you have previous experience in managing a team?
- Do you have experience in managing contractors?
- Do you possess working health and safety management experience and system auditing experience?
- Do you hold a NEBOSH qualification and are you a member of BIFM?- NEBOSH is essential
- Do you hold an environmental qualification?
If so, please contact Robyn Powner on 0203 903 4265 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.