Interim Head of FacilitiesBack to Vacancies List
An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Head of Facilities and Estates to work for an Education establishment based in London; the job for the Interim Head of Estates and Facilities is a contract position and will pay up to circa £300 per day.
Due to a recent restructure of the team and time constraints for upcoming projects, this company now require this interim role to manage both current and future capital works projects as well as the lead the team on an ongoing basis.
You will be accountable for the day to day management of the premises which are in South London and identifying with colleagues the opportunities to continuously improve standards and services.
- Formal Facilities Management certification,
- Significant experience in managing contracts, services and external resource providers
- Proven ability to lead and manage diverse teams to achieve the delivery of a quality work environment.
- Proven experience in budgeting and financial control of building project deliverables.
- Excellent ability to establish and promote a customer focused operation especially for student facing staff.
- Ability to ensure compliance with all statutory regulations within remit.
- Knowledge of differing contracts