Meeting and Events CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Are you looking to work for a leading service provider who can offer excellent career progression? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment for a global brand?
We are recruiting a Meeting and Events Coordinator to work for a provider, to be based on their client’s site in Central London. The Meeting and Events Coordinator will work alongside and report to the Office Services Coordinator and is responsible for assisting in managing all bookable rooms within the building as well as events.
- Create and maintain the outlook (or other) room booking system
- Ensure room booking information is displayed on each room
- Timely response to Meeting / Events requests.
- Manage meeting room furniture, equipment. Making recommendations for improvements
- Ensure a process is in place to check condition of meeting rooms throughout the day.
- Continually improve / innovate Customer experience.
- Maintain adequate stock of all Meeting Room related items.
- Liason with Reception team for external visitor experience improvements
- Liaison with Customers for special requirements
- Set up and maintain relationships with local suppliers (e.g. food, hotels, conference facilities)
- Coordination for events, with Site leadership team (when appropriate)
- Support the facilities team
- Be the first point of call on the Concierge Desk
- Work with the logistics team to ensure all room sets up are configured correctly overnight
- Ensure all events for VIP’s after out of hours are coordinated efficiently and effectively
- Cover Reception and Mail room as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience