Facilities Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a Facilities Service provider, have an opportunity for a UK Services Manager to join their business and be appointed to a leading corporate client account.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a unique approach and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and will have extensive experience in the management and leadership of operational FM teams in both hard and soft services with the aim of exceeding clients expectations.
- The management and leadership of the UK operational team in order to exceed the client’s expectations and ensure best practice prevails in all instances.
- Ensuring that the office space is presentable and functional at all times and to a very high standard.
- Regular one-to-one client meetings covering all aspects of the services being delivered but focusing in particular on space management, event volume and provisioning, projects and finance.
- Oversight and coordination of the delivery of all hard and soft services
- Supply chain management and vendor performance meetings
- Close liaison with all operations heads on a frequent and regular basis to support information-sharing and a joined-up decision making process.
Skills and experience required
- Strong communicator with leadership skills.
- Hard and soft services
- Financial acumen/budget management
- Able to motivate and effectively inspire your team
- Technically familiar with the range of common plant and equipment used in commercial office blocks.
- Able to meet tight and changing deadlines.
- A problem solver and functional thinker.