Facilities Maintenance CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider who require a technically qualified Facilities Coordinator to be based on their client’s site, a WOW brand in Central London.
The Technical Facilities Coordinator role sits within the engineering team structure responsible for the delivery of all hard services within a corporate workspace. The position is to provide technical support to all areas of the facility and is responsible for ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained in accordance with statutory and manufacturer recommendations.
The technician will be responsible for the provision of planned and reactive maintenance in line with SLAs for designated equipment; for fault-finding, and for snagging.
The ideal candidate is an-all rounder and able to comfortably manage several functions through the prioritisation of tasks and a qualified understanding of all systems associated with hard services administration and supervision within the office environment.
- Ensure all plant and equipment meets statutory requirements and that all equipment is maintained in accordance with best practices.
- Ensure all life and building safety systems meet current safety standards, and that equipment is maintained in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Review existing building operating systems and identify opportunities to decrease energy usage and increase operating efficiencies.
- Establish and manage SLAs for the provision of services for specialised plant and equipment to include KPIs.
- Resolve issues escalated through the established work request system. Ensure requests are acknowledged promptly, investigated and resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Focus on the client’s operational requirements and keep pace with industry developments both new and emerging.
- Carry out fault diagnostics on plant and equipment to ensure maximum usage and energy efficiencies.
- Assist with snagging of new and upgraded equipment and fabric. Prepare lists and follow through unless a satisfactory completion.
- Personnel management and conflict resolution including the planning and delivery of staff appraisals, development training and succession planning.
- Review of project handover documentation to ensure the content and accuracy is adequate to maintain workspaces to the required standard.
- Have a strong grounding in all engineering disciplines specifically electrical, mechanical, controls and HVAC systems and tools.
- Ensure all operations have been risk assessed and that all actions identified are reviewed and implemented. Carry out regular safety audits of all buildings, plantrooms and roof areas.
- Review RAMS statements to ensure relevant permits to work are issued prior to work commencing.
- Work with contractors and visitors to ensure that all safety, procedures and regulations are fully adhered to across the facility on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all work undertaken by external contractors is carried out in adherence with Aramark’s statutory requirements, ensuring risk assessments and method statements are available for review.
- Maintain the workplace and ancillary facilities in a clean and tidy state at all times.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Recognised qualification in mechanical/electrical disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a technical building services maintenance position.
- Good communication skills.
- IT/computer literate with a comprehensive understanding of BMS, CAFM, BIM, Life safety & CMMS systems.
- Familiar with Quality and Safety systems such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Full drivers license.