Facilities Coordinator (Soft Services)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a leading service provider who have a requirement a Facilities Coordinator to work on their WOW brand contract. The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for creating and establishing FoH systems and services that deliver on a continual basis, a warm, energetic, stylish and responsive environment and experience for all occupiers and guests to the client’s buildings. Also overseeing all mail and goods in/good out services into and out of the buildings occupied by the client.
This leadership role is critical as volumes into the building are extensive throughout the year and particularly during seasonal and cultural celebrations.
- Manage the reception and adjoining client facing areas and in all instances maintain a warm, courteous, calm and presentable environment and experience.
- Set and lead fixed FoH planning and information sharing sessions to ensure joined up and inclusive decision making and preparation.
- Review standard operating procedures on a regular basis to assess equipment optimisation, security provisions, speedy and efficient tracking, as well as successful delivery and collection outcomes.
- Ensure the mail-room service rooms are organised, safe and functional in all instances.
- Lead, motivate and inspire the Goods team to deliver a great service and work with team members to understand employee hopes and ambitions, in order that appropriate goals and training can be agreed and supported.
- Keep abreast of recent and new equipment enhancements and technologies so that systems remain leading and cutting edge.
- Develop, test and implement robust and flexible procedures to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Manage the reception and seating areas so that they remain presentable and pleasant to use. Equipment and area checks should take place including any decorations, signage, lighting, literature, refreshments and product displays and information.
- Oversee the provision of telephone and switchboard support in the directing of all calls and enquiries in a manner that is clear, efficient, informative and friendly.
- Provide general safety and security support by managing and processing any requests for access control devices and passes for staff, contractors and visitors.
- Provide general administrative and logistical support to the lead facilities coordinator and / or line managers as required.
- Maintenance of reporting templates and updates to support the management and performance of all the team in relation to FoH systems and support
- Personnel management and conflict resolution including the planning and delivery of shift patterns, staff appraisals, development training and succession planning.
- Weekly meetings attendance with all hard and soft service team leaders.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to interact with individuals from a wide variety of social and cultural backgrounds.
- The ability to manage and deliver multiple tasks and work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Able to accurately complete tasks and assignments in an efficient manner.
- A flexible and dependable professional with a can-do approach who is a team-player.
- Computer literate including excellent presentation and data management / sharing skills.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and the ability to multi-task.