Maxwell Stephens are sponsoring the BIFM Rising FMs Careers Conference 2014
The BIFM Rising FMs are pleased to extend an invition all those involved in or interested in, careers in Facilities Management to the Rising FMs Careers Conference 2014, 3pm to 9pm, 10 July, at UAL London.
The conference (which is free to attend and open to everyone) is being hosted by the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) Rising FMs Special Interest Group.
At the FM Careers Conference delegates will have the opportunity to meet and network with employers, recruiters, training providers, consultants and other professionals who can assist them on their career journey. Delegates will also get the opportunity to attend a number of exciting keynote presentations on subjects ranging from career opportunities (including international opportunities), emerging trends and the role of qualifications. Delegates will also be able to attend presentations from some senior FM professionals about the skills, qualities and competencies the could assist them to secure some of the industry’s top roles.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Bill Heath – Managing Director, Macro International
- Derek Paxman – Deputy Director of Estates, University of the Arts London
- Howard Murray – EMEA Services Manager, Aramark Workplace Services
- Linda Hausmanis – Head of Professional Standards & Education, BIFM
- Linda Punter, Head of Learning & Development, Bouygues Energies and Services
- Paul Rogers – Managing Director, Cofely GDF Suez
- Gareth Tancred – CEO, British Institute of Facilities Management
Chair of Rising FMs, Jason Gurd, describes this year’s event as “really looking at the long-game for FM professionals – what they could do, where they could go and how they can get there. To help them on that journey, we’ve assembled a veritable dream-team of FM speakers – the sheer quality of which really serves to demonstrate the how serious the industry is about attracting, retaining and developing the most talented people.”