Facilities Manager (Financial Services Company)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens wishes to appoint a Facilities Management professional to join an extremely prestigious financial services firm. The role will be based at a brand new 50,000 sq. ft. purpose-designed Head Quarters in Central London.
The successful candidate will be flexible, well connected and highly accomplished at delivering facilities management services. No expense has been spared. Therefore, the appointed candidate will need to operate at, and possess, the very highest standards in every possible respect.
Responsibilities within this role the will be far reaching. They include:
- Take the lead on the day to day delivery of facility services and building operations
- Ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a very high standard
- Be proactive in the day to day management and supervision of facilities, catering, reception team members
- Liaise with and manage engineers and M&E contractors when on-site
- Manage, coach and mentor individual team members with a focus on building effective in-house teams
- Responsible for the financial management and control of the FM budget
- Build, maintain and control both contractor and service provider relationships
- Respond immediately and appropriately to emergencies, or urgent issues, as they arise
- Manage the Hospitality and catering contractors
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Arrange works with suppliers and contractors; organising and overseeing appropriate planned and reactive support.
- Act as day-to-day point of liaison with the facilities contract partners, resolving and / or escalating arising issues.
- Liaise with the tenants within the building and manage the relationship
- Act as the owner for the Cleaning and Security relationships. This includes: managing the relationship on a day to day basis; conducting monthly service reviews; ensuring compliance with site needs and demands as well as contractual deliverables.
Skills and experience required:
- Solid experience in FM within a professional environment. A minimum of 3 years at Manager level experience within a corporate setting
- A good understanding of building fabric and building maintenance
- Customer Focus is integral. The role exists to deliver bespoke, highly personalised 5 star Facilities Services
- Passionate, enthusiastic and highly attentive regarding they delivery of excellent customer service
- Fanatical attention to detail, alongside excellent practical knowledge of process and systems
- Commercially astute, with well- developed influencing, listening and negotiation skills
- Excellent personal presentation alongside the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, contractors and key stakeholders
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification (IOSH / NEBOSH)
- Advanced IT skills, and excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Proven experience in leading small-scale projects to the highest standard
- Experience of BMS systems
- An experienced leader of both in-house and contract teams
- Predominantly Soft but with some Hard service facilities contractor management
- An up to date knowledge of environment legislation
- Financial Management/budget management
- BIFM Membership is desirable
A highly attractive benefits package and excellent career prospects await the successful candidate who can provide the highest level of management and service. These include: bonus scheme; contributory pension scheme; medical insurance; season ticket loan and life insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to take full responsibility for a one-off and truly unique site. The successful candidate will be working for a brand with a first class reputation for quality and reliability. The application is likely to be a 2/3-stage process.
If the challenge of this high profile role excites please call and ask for Dominique Bradley or alternatively, send your email and covering letter to: email@example.com