Facilities Coordinator (Financial Services Client)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are working on behalf of a leading financial services firm, based in prestigious offices in the City of London.
The Facilities Department is wholly based in London and provides Facilities Management (FM) and Corporate Real Estate (CRE) in the UK. The department also provides consultancy and related project management services to local management for all locations within the global office network.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Senior Management in the delivery of exceptional Facilities service to the Head Office. This is a fast paced role which will require excellent problem solving, attention to detail, strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
The role holder will work closely with the Facilities Team Assistant and be the ‘face’ of the Facilities Team and first point of contact for any Facilities related queries.
Must be flexible, Facilities operates Out of hours and weekend work will be required.
Facilities operates between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake daily workarounds of the office space to ensure office standards are maintained, ensuring that all issues are raised on the appropriate software and followed through to resolution
- To manage and coordinate the general Facilities helpdesk and work closely with all internal teams to ensure swift resolution of requests and issues
- To answer the telephone and deal with general enquiries
- Ensure a prompt, professional customer service delivery at all times
- To coordinate contractor access
- To manage the activities of contractors on site where required to ensure that all jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- To assist the senior team in overseeing the day-to-day aspects of the service contracts, ensuring the required service level and standards are being maintained
- To assist the senior team in maintaining records of offsite storage, ensuring that the appropriate quantities of materials are maintained/ordered as required
- Facilitation and coordination of internal moves
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and continually deliver service to exceed client satisfaction levels
- Work closely with the CAD team to create, edit and publish accurate CAD drawings and specification documentation related to internal moves and other changes
- To assist with any Ad hoc Facilities tasks as required
- Technical Skills and Qualifications Required
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access
- Membership of BIFM or relevant organisation
- Team player
- A competent understanding of Facilities Management
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience with Help desk and move coordination
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Peter Forshaw or Robyn Powner on 0207 118 484, or send your CV across to email@example.com to apply for this exciting position.