Assistant Building Manager (9 Month Interim)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a well-established organisation, we have an immediate need for an Assistant Building Manager to support the business in the day to day running of the large grade 2 listed building during an extended period of refurbishment.
You will assist in management of the building alongside managing and reviewing contracts; actioning Health and Safety risk assessments and liaising with both staff and building tenants. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills together with a flexible approach to work as some weekend working may be required.
Essential skills required
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- Experience of assisting with management of complex buildings
- Experience of supervising in-house teams and onsite contractors
- Experience of negotiating and procuring services and goods
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations
- Current statutory regulations and compliances relating to the management of buildings
- Knowledge of listed building regulations
For an informal discussion contact Dominique on 0207 118 4848 or apply directly for the role.