Facilities Management (FM) Operations Analyst – Building ServicesBack to Vacancies List
The main objectives of the FM Operations Support Analyst is to provide operational and system support across the Building Services Directorate, provide Management Information and Reporting to all service leads, and provide advice and guidance on processes and practices within all FM operations and systems.
- The incumbent will be the owner of the Building services operational processes and their link into the CAFM system and will identify and initiate needs to implement processes and any subsequent system improvements and lead / manage the change management process for Building Services. They will be the primary owner of the operational management reporting utilising the CAFM system to interrogate operational performance of all service partners across Building Services whether the service is an internal or external provision. They will also provide KPI reporting and analysis of conformance to service leads.
- The job holder will be the focal point for operational interfaces with the CAFM and other systems for all levels of the business for both our client and its service partners.
- They will be the lead ‘go to’ person for the Building Services operational management systems including but not limited to CAFM, SharePoint, Drawing management, Change Management, Edocs….
- The job holder will provide budget review and management information to the Director of Building Services and the service heads / leads and identify areas that require investigation, interrogate issues, report findings and provide recommendations for action.
- They will manage the Building Services Quality and SHS internal audit and inspection programme with the service specialists and support the development of the partnership and collaboration practices across Building Services.
- Minimum 3 ‘A’ levels or ONC in relevant facilities subject / discipline or equivalent BIFM qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in Hard and Soft Facilities operational environments
- Experience of providing Business Operations and System Analysis
- Has operational experience in managing / reporting on budgets, KPI’s, SHS, Energy
- Experience of developing management reports, developing and interpreting management data in a results driven business environment
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Experience of interrogating and working with CAFM systems and other Facilities related software packages (
- Documentation management, change management etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and able to develop excellent customer/supplier working relationships
- Resilient, able to handle multiple priorities at once
- Excellent IT skills
- A self-starter and strong team-player, flexible and able to work effectively without close supervision