Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client, a leading financial services management company are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to manage the day to day operational management of facilities covering all of their 5 offices.
- Establish and manage the operational facilities and maintenance services, together with all related Health & Safety legislation.
- Management of day to day in-house and external facilities contractors/suppliers – This will include the electrical, mechanical, building maintenance contractor and data systems.
- Prepare and manage the annual facilities budget in liaison with the finance director as well as the service charge budget
- Manage office moves and changes
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies which contribute to the probability of the firm
- Prepare documents to put out to tender for contractors
- Project manage and coordinate work for contractors
- Liaise with tenants of commercial properties or landlords
- Willing to carry out day to day maintenance where appropriate and required
Skills & Experience;
- Demonstrable building services experience of providing a facilities service
- Evidence of successful on-going process, quality and performance improvements
- Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet)
- Professionally qualified to HNC standard in one or more of the following disciplines; Facilities Management, Building Service, Electrical Instillation
- Understanding of Health & Safety Legislation
- Strong Communication skills
- Team work & Client Focused
If this role is something you would be interested in, please contact Lilly Yuill on 0207 118 4848 OR send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org