Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a successful facilities provider seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to manage a cost effective statutory, pre-planned maintenance programme for their PFI Contract.
This role will be acting as an ‘Ambassador’ for our client, meaning high customer service is key.
- Ensure a fully integrated, cost effective and prioritised maintenance service in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Maintain the Statutory Testing budget ensuring cost saving measures are reviewed and implemented.
- Develop and manage an annual Statutory Testing programme.
- Source appropriate Contractors to undertake testing activities ensuring all representatives attending the sites have relevant qualifications to carry out the task.
- Ensure Contractors provide Insurance documentation, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work / Method Statements and COSHH data.
- Implement a hard and soft record keeping system for all required testing activities, including accurate job specifications, drawings and test results.
- Undertake Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work / Method Statements for yourself and your team as required.
- Manage COSHH requirements.
- Audit and manage Contractors on site ensuring they comply with all policies and procedures.
- Liaise with nominated persons to ensure access authorities and Permit to Work systems are in place as required. Audit these activities to demonstrate a written compliance.
- Liaise with the Contract Manager following receipt of recommended Remedial Actions from the Contractor. Keep accurate records noting responsible manager advised and when work is completed.
- Be aware of the location of essential services including water isolation valves, fire points, drainage systems, and gas and power supplies. Maintain a detailed plan showing the location of these.
- Prepare and process purchase orders in compliance with approved procedures.
- Report all accidents / incidents on noted forms.
- Comply with all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Undertake Driving Duties as directed ensuring you have a valid driving licence at all times.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Supervisory experience in Facilities Management.
- Hold recognised trade qualifications.
- Sound technical knowledge of Electrical Installation, Mechanical Plant, Equipment and Systems.
- Detailed understanding of maintenance programmes – Statutory, Planned and Reactive.
If you think you have what it takes, please contact Robyn Powner on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.