Facilities CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens client, a leading UK merchant banking group, are looking for appoint a Facilities Coordinator to join their highly successful organisation.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Facilities Supervisor in managing the day to day facilities within the London Office, providing a safe, comfortable and efficient working environment for staff and visitors that is well presented and maintained and including full responsibility for the operations of the mail room.
- Be responsible and ensure that the in-house services to internal customers, e.g. post, meeting room management, stationery etc. are provided to a high and efficient standard at all times ensuring that any issues are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Carry out the mail room duties for incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis along with the management of frequent deliveries throughout the day to key stakeholders.
- Monitor the Facilities Help desk either dealing with requests or escalating requests to the Facilities Supervisor or Head of Facilities as appropriate. Produce and review monthly Help desk reports.
- Deal with service providers and supplier operatives when they arrive on site, ensuring that their work is carried out to our satisfaction, signing off service reports and delivery notes and advising the Facilities Supervisor or Head of Facilities of any issues. Coordinate meetings with suppliers and measure performance against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s ensuring minutes are documented and actions logged.
- Help to maintain good general housekeeping, particularly ensuring that means of escape and main walkways are kept clear and assistance is provided to internal customers in order to keep their areas clear and tidy.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and identifying improvement areas on an ongoing basis. Maintain a professional, proactive and customer focused approach at all times within this role.
- Two to three years’ experience working within a similar facilities role
- IOSH qualification
- First Aid and Fire safety awareness knowledge
- Manual handling training
- BIFM membership – Desirable
- AutoCAD – Preferable
Please contact Amy on 0207 118 4848 for more details or to apply for this exciting role. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org