Facilities AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client has tasked the UK’s leading Facilities Recruitment Company, Maxwell Stephens, to find a dedicated, experienced and action-orientated professional to become its Facilities Assistant. This will be working for a highly successful financial services firm.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Assistant will need to be able to work flexibly within a small team in order to respond to a variety of tasks and requests, providing general assistance for the day-to-day activities of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General maintenance
- Office Moves
- Fit out work
- On site event support
- Health & Safety
- Assist the procurement of the following supplies, control invoices and optimise costs
- Assigning new passes and replacing lost passes
- Oversee welcome and induction pack stock levels.
- Assisting with starters and leaver setups.
- Entering helpdesk requests.
- Relevant experience in facilities management, preferably in services or financial company
- Sense of client service
- Some knowledge of Health & Safety rules
- Good initiative, ability to work in a team and on their own, with a good sense of organisation
- Personable, confident, strong communication skills & attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work and a willingness to learn
- Exercise discretion when required and good sense of awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Desirable: IOSH qualified.
Contact one of the friendly Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 48 48 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org