Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a highly successful accountancy firm, for a Facilities Administrator to join their London office.
The main purpose of the job role is to support the Facilities department; you will undertake a professional, efficient and comprehensive facilities administration role for our clients group, and to provide excellent facilities and customer services to all employees, visitors and stakeholders.
The role includes daily reception cover at lunch times and to cover on other occasions when one of the other receptionists is off on sick leave or annual leave.
- Help desk operation and compiling reports for management.
- Maintenance of service records.
- Checking and coding invoices prior to approval.
- Ordering of stationery, refreshments and other general items for business as requested.
- Scanning documents onto the firms document management system.
- Coordinate all outgoing department communications.
- Tracking and processing internal recharges for wine, post and other office services.
- Management of supplier list, including set up and management on database.
- Coding courier charges at month end for recharging.
- Daily reception cover.
- Previous facilities administration experience (a minimum of 1 year)
- Proven experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Demonstrable administration skills and experience.
- Competent level of numeracy
- Strong IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel.