Facilities Manager (3 month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are currently recruiting a Facilities Manager on behalf of our corporate client. You will manage two properties within Central London.
You will ensuring the safe, efficient and effective provision of maintenance and services, the Facilities Manager will act as a key point of contact for all internal stakeholders; ensuring unparalleled services and maintenance efforts are delivered in according with best practice, and effectively communicated throughout the business.
You must be available immediately
- Overseeing and efficiently delivering required services, including but not limited to: maintenance, security, cleaning, waste management and grounds management
- Effectively managing and motivating small team
- Taking overall responsibility for all health and safety matters, including formulation and implementation of Health and Safety policies and procedures under the H&S at work Act.
- Managing all statutory compliance issues, ensuring best practice, industry standards and legal requirements are upheld
- Participating in the internal H&S Audit and Audit Review process, resolving outstanding actions in a timely manner
- Ensuring accurate reporting mechanisms for compliance are in place, maintaining essential records including asset register, asbestos register, Health and Safety policy, PPM procedures
- Monitoring office access systems, locks, codes and keys, prioritising security and safety
- Participating in the business continuity planning
- Negotiating, managing and reviewing all facilities suppliers and contracts
- Effectively communicating with internal stakeholders for the quick resolution of queries, and accurate delivery of information regarding procedure, policy and possible service interruption
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Previous experience managing facilities and associated functions within an office environment
- Team management experience is essential
- IOSH Qualified and training
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Confident building internal relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Highly confident in delivering training on Health & Safety procedures
- Project management experience and able to identify and managing conflicting business needs
- A great sense of personal pride is essential within representing an office environment
If you are available immediately and have the above experience, apply today or contact Lilly Yuill for more information on 0203 903 4261 / email@example.com