Office & Systems ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading Facilities Management Recruitment Company, has been appointed by our client to find a talented, experienced, and qualified individual to manage our client’s high profile space in West London. Our client are a relatively new organisation, with a growing team, you must be flexible, able to adapt and willing to take on a range of tasks. As well as this, you will have experience of maintaining discretion and a mature and professional approach.
Overview of the role:
- Manage all central services, including utilities, repairs, security, reception, archiving, cleaning, catering and recycling.
- Manage regular office checks (PAT, fire safety, alarm testing etc)
- Liaise and negotiate all office related contract services – including equipment lease agreements, IT & Telecoms providers, insurance renewals, cleaning, office stationery, travel agents
- Manage and provide support to the receptionist
- Manage the coordination of internal moves and changes, including office layouts
- Maintain good landlord/tenant relationships, and liaise with the building managing agent for any issues and for lease renewals
- Maintain all relevant compliance. Ensure the office is safe and tidy and act as designated Health and Safety representative
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Develop a Disaster Recovery plan
- Office Moves, space planning, relocations to new offices.
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced IT provider
- Order IT & Telecoms equipment, as required
- Be first point of call for IT & Telecoms queries in the event the outsourced IT provider is unable to resolve the issue
- Assist in identifying user training needs and help to develop solutions
- Provide support with the implementation of IT projects, for example an HR database, fundraising database.
Experience required for the role:
- A degree or similar level qualification
- Several years project management experience
- Health & Safety Experience
- Deep knowledge of IT systems
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people
- Be able to tackle difficult situations
If you are interested in the above role, apply now or contact Lilly Yuill on 0203 903 4261. Alternatively send through your CV to email@example.com