Senior Facilities Manager – PFI ContractBack to Vacancies List
Leading FM recruitment consultancy Maxwell Stephens has been appointed by an internationally-renowned establishment to provide a world-class FM Manager to act in the Client role for its PFI contract.
About our client
Our client operates multiple sites with a huge budget.
You’ll be the project sponsor on our client’s 5-year Energy Performance Variation working with supply chain partners, project consultants, and contractors.
You’ll fully participate and lead your team according to the principles and commitments set out in their plan / mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- defining project scopes, quality, budgets and timescales across PFI buildings,
- ensuring our client’s PFI partner meets performance standards, budgets, and compliance issues through the use of KPIs,
- making certain that all possible projects deliver both carbon and utility savings,
- managing 3rd party resources and contractors to agreed service level, cost, and VFM parameters, and
- overseeing our client’s PFI partners’ estimating, tendering, and procurement processes.
You’ll provide support to the director of estates in the delivery of our client’s quality, innovation, energy/carbon/waste reduction, and value for money agenda across all its PFI buildings. You’ll also work with and support with other departments and directors to ensure that the college space efficiency agenda is delivered across the same buildings.
As well as supporting, you’ll attend meetings, representing the buildings/operations team and the coordination of responsibilities.
You’ll also be required to establish PFI contract reviews bi-annually with lifecycle annual spend review and business case submissions. You’ll ensure that our client’s PFI contractor is undertaking regular asset condition surveys in line with contract periods ensuring that the PFI estate
Holding a post-graduate qualification, NEBOSH/IOSH qualification, and a membership of an appropriate professional body, you bring extensive experience in:
- delivering project management studies
- compliance and H&S regulations related to building management and project delivery
- change management
- budget control and management
- procurement processes and contractor managements.
- managing multi-disciplinary teams
- working with a PFI contract
- project management
- contract management and service level agreements
A logical and systematic problem solver with considerable financial and commercial acumen, you’re very adept at disseminating and communicating information to a variety of audiences and levels.
You’re an outstanding communicator motivated by excellence and focused on achieving targets. You’re an all-rounder – knowledgeable, inclusive, friendly, committed to an employer’s goals and to delivering quality service standards.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.