Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a highly successful and long- running Charity, are seeking a permanent Facilities Manager to join their team.
You will be required to manage statutory compliance, provide professional advice to clients, manage and monitor expenditure and budgets, develop and monitor approved suppliers and contribute to the process of sourcing suppliers as required. You will manage facilities services for buildings and the day to day running of contracts using key performance indicators, service levels and management information. In doing so, you will be responsible for improving the working and delivery of FM and building services.
- To manage all statutory compliance issues for assigned geographical areas. This includes instructing periodical inspection and testing, resolves no access, handle any client complaints and queries, obtain alternative quotations for remedial works, provide professional advice to clients, liaise with managing agents and keep track of any changes in best practise, industry standards and legal requirements etc.
- To ensure the compliance reporting mechanisms are updated accurately following the correct processes
- Working as a team, prepare annual compliance budgets (for periodical inspection and remedial works). Monitor expenditure and budgets and provide management information as required
- Manage the day to day running of assigned contracts using key performance indicators, service levels, meetings, management information, risk register and complaint and escalation procedures
- Manage the day to day delivery of facilities services for buildings assigned
- Undertake suppliers review meetings, seek continuous improvement and manage action points
- Work with approved contractors; provide clients with professional advice on compliance matters
- Follow the correct procedures for requesting pre-qualification of contractors and monitor the approved supplier list; ensuring The SA’s requirements and policies are continued to be met (e.g. suppliers provide services as per scope of PQQ)
- Work as part of a project team / contribute to part of the process in sourcing contractors if and as instructed. This may include establishing requirements, preparation of service specification, scoring tenders etc.
- To work within PFS KPIs and Service Partnerships, to achieve predetermined targets and to be monitored against these targets
- To positively promote the services of PFS to external and internal clients
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports and management information as required
- Ensure good liaison and communication with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with this role including updating of the property database, and the approval and processing of invoices
- Work closely with and provide cover where necessary for other Facilities Management team members
- To undertake a minimum of two days working with the Mission function in a local setting per year
- To undertake other duties as requested by Line Manager.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
- The successful applicant needs to be a good communicator, client focussed; and self-motivated whilst providing when required, assistance to other members.
- There is a need to have a working knowledge of facilities and compliance management. Relevant experience is necessary, preferably in multi-site environments.
If you believe you have all the required experience, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 903 4265 to discuss in more detail.