Engineering Manager (Senior Management) – Ref 643Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a prestigious global company whom manage some prominent property across London, the South East and the rest of UK and hey have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineering Manager based in London.
The successful candidate will proactively manage engineering services for specific buildings and Estate and will manage the Estate M&E service contract directly.
- Manage the Engineering Services on the buildings and Estate in a customer focused manner, to the high standards expected by the client; owners and the occupiers.
- Provide leadership to Engineering Managers including all aspects of staff training, development for both direct employees and contracted personnel.
- To provide a consultative and co-ordinated approach, in liaising with all available resources including the property managers, contractors, consultants and specialists to ensure that at all times the properties are well maintained.
- Responsible for the delivery of client targets in relation to improving the buildings energy performance.
- Play an active role in the management of the estate as part of the senior management team.
Skills and Experience
- Customer focused attitude and a flexible working style.
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Energy & Environmental knowledge
- Engineering Management
- 3rd Party/Contractor Management
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- Chartered Engineer
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org