Support Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Exciting times lie ahead for our clients amazing business. We’re looking for a support facilities manager to help our client manage their diverse range of buildings to keep what they do as a business attractive, relevant, dependable and affordable to our client’s occupiers
Our clients team is dedicated to keeping everyone involved in the business happy – tenants, visitors, shareholders and suppliers. That same dedication will be absolutely evident in you.
You’ll have at least 3 years of relevant FM experience in commercial buildings behind you. You’re well-qualified, holding at least an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate but ideally a NEBOSH General Certificate. You’re IT literate and feel comfortable and confidence with a range of different software packages, including CAFM. You don’t have to be M&E qualified but we won’t hold it against you if you are.
On a personal level, what we like about you is that you’ve got great man-management skills. Being presentable and personable is non-negotiable to you. You will also bring life experience (inside and outside FM) to managing difficult situations.
You’re pleased that you chose FM for a career and you’re looking for the next role to propel you upwards.
What will you be doing?
- Be the first point of contact for all issues in relation to facilities/building management to include maintenance, security, lifts, cleaning, refuse etc whilst the Cluster Manager is absent.
- Maintain constructive and cooperative relations with customers and contractors.
- Liaison with the Centre Managers on all FM and building related matters that could impact upon Customers to ensure suitable communication is provided
- Maintaining safe and clean Centres achieving high standards of presentation through regular review and audits of the Centres
- Management of FM related planned maintenance tasks to the agreed level of specification. Liaising with Service Providers, undertaking site induction, issue of permits, sign off of works, dealing with recommendations. This will include ensuring the planned daily and weekly checks are undertaken.
- Dealing with all reactive tasks that arise to the required standards and timelines. Obtaining quotations from Service Providers, review of Service Charge budgets, issue of Purchase Orders. Analysis of supplied Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they met required standard. Seeing work through to completion.
- Identify areas for improvement and discuss with Facilities Manager upon return
- Liaison with Building and Development as required regarding schemes that are in various stages of progress.
Handling the recruitment for this position are leading facilities management recruitment company, Maxwell Stephens.