Receptionist (1 Year Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a globally recognised law firm, are now looking for a Receptionist to work within the facilities department. This role is for a 1 year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave to start mid-September 2018.
The Facilities Department is responsible for: Front of house, security, cleaning, waste, flowers/plants, catering, mechanical and electrical, real estate, business continuity, moves, and general office upkeep. There are two Receptionists front of house.
With over 500 lawyers working across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Our client take a progressive approach to their roles in commercial business.
• The initial point of contact for all external clients and colleagues.
• Managing the room booking software and process on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensuring that the client areas and meeting rooms are clean and well presented at all times.
• Using the call system to manage and monitor incoming calls.
• Liaise with all departments around the firm in relation to visitors and events.
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
• Arrange taxis for clients and colleagues.
• Conduct ad hoc tasks as required for all Front of House services, along with covering other areas of FM when required.
• Communicate effectively with peers and the management team, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communication
• Maintain a strong awareness of business activity and communicate all updates with your team members. Escalate any issues appropriately.
• Communicate effectively with the maintenance and hospitality teams with regards to new bookings, changes to existing bookings and on any cancellations.
• Provide assistance according to business needs eg. lunch/annual leave cover, etc.
Key Skills & Experience Required
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Professional demeanour.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• IT literate (Microsoft Office; knowledge of other Reception/Comms related packages desirable).
• Ability to keep a level headed approach in difficult situations.
• Team player.
If you think you have what it takes, please contact the team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.