Wiesbaden Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to announce we are now recruiting for a Facilities Manager on behalf of our globally recognised real estate management client. This role is providing facilities management services to one of their major clients based in Wiesbaden (Germany). Candidates must be fluent in both written and spoken German and English.
Main Job Purpose:
Responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of the assigned Client facilities. Provide guidance, training, and support to ensure that direct reports are carrying out their responsibilities in a manner consistent with high-quality maintenance and economical operations. Provide excellent customer service to building occupiers at all times.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the overall building operations ensuring that services delivered are in accordance with the Master Services Agreement (MSA) and local supplement, company and client policies, procedures and standards.
- Manage the development and execution of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior structure of the properties and the internal infrastructure, assuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Supervise Facilities Management team and supply chain vendors where applicable
- Ensure that supply chain vendors maintain building systems (HVAC, Fire protection equipment, lifts, etc) to the agreed standard
- Monitor contractors’ performance ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and Key Performance Indicators are exceeded in line with agreed Real Estate practices and contractual requirements
- Undertake site inspections on a regular basis to identify building issues and ensure timely closure
- Ensure efficient resource usage (energy, labour, vendors efforts)
- Ensure compliance with local environmental, health & safety legislation Coordinate and manage insurance and service contract requirements and associated vendors
- Develop and maintain annual operating budget and provide reports upon request
- Prepare capital plan for building systems, structure, parking, grounds, etc
- Using best practice, identify and support the implementation of savings initiatives
- Establish and administer pass-through expenses, creating purchase orders as needed
- Review supply chain vendor invoices for accuracy and ensure that they are in line with purchase order and budget
- Participate in project and property management when needed in accordance with contractual guidelines
- Hold developmental discussions with FM team and identify training needs for both technical and personal growth where applicable
- Work with Procurement team to develop specifications and scopes of work for Real Estate vendors and goods as required
- Ensure accuracy of Facilities Management/Real Estate related area data
- Attend and participate in external or in-house activities, meetings, organization, etc., as approved or directed by account management
- Main point of contact for Client Facilities Management Delivery Lead
- Undertake other facilities and real estate related tasks that may arise from time to time at the direction of the Regional Operations Director
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant professional certification
- Good solid experience within facilities management and building operations
- Fluent in written and verbal German and English
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership and team building abilities
This is a highly diverse and responsible role in Germany, perfect for those looking to further develop their FM skillset within a fast-paced environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay on 0207 118 4848 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org