Senior Manager (Property Management)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are pleased to present a new opening within a leading property management firm.
This client has asked Maxwell Stephens to find an ambitious and dedicated Senior Manager to manage and be responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of their buildings. This is the opportunity to work in a collaborative and results-driven environment within an extremely diverse position.
You are a born leader with innate management skills that you have honed over time. Communicating with people on all levels comes naturally to you; with the ability to adapt your style to effectively communicate with both your team and senior management.
Managing teams is where your true skills lie; motivating others to strive for excellence and deliver target-hitting results. You thrive when helping your team achieve their goals, pushing them to exceed both personal and operational targets at every opportunity.
In addition to your team work, you’re also extremely capable of working independently. You can work autonomously, understand the value of balancing your priorities thanks to your previous experience.
With extensive experience in multi-tenant properties, you’re looking for a challenging role well suited to your capabilities. You’ll have both strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a good working knowledge of health & safety, service charges and property management in its entirety.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Each day, you’ll be managing the properties; overseeing day to day activities. You’ll be responsible for going above and beyond the call of duty whenever possible.
- Managing mobilisation of new developments and ‘transition-in’ new property acquisitions, you’ll be the custodian of the relevant Policies and Procedures.
- Day to day, you’ll need to use your tact and diplomacy in order to ensure effective communication with all tenants within the properties; making sure they are happy and that all works are carried out to the highest standard.
- You’ll directly manage the various teams; giving you overall control over their functions. On top of this, you’ll also be in overall charge of providing both reactive and planned works across our client’s properties.
- Your people skills will be absolutely critical to this role, working closely with the Other Heads of Department, you’ll also ensure staff are fully trained and given all opportunities to further develop their skillsets.
- Supervising the delivery of services across the client buildings, you will work to ensure the highest standards of work at all times. With a strong focus on optimising business efficiency, you’ll also drive the development and implementation of new strategies, policies and practices.
- Occupier relations will stand at the heart of everything you do, as you work to provide a customer-focussed and innovative service delivery. Engaging with occupiers and responding to their needs, you’ll be the senior point of contact for all queries and concerns; ensuring all communications are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will get the chance to utilise both your hard and soft service skills in this role. Familiarising yourself with all layouts and systems within your building, it’ll be up to you to ensure the optimal presentation and functionality of the property.
- Pooling on your extensive experience, you’ll be required to prepare, set, assess and monitor service budgets; working to maintain and promote the property in a cost-efficient manner. Your skillset will be put to good use as you carry out strategic reviews of contracts and actively seek out initiatives to help save money and increase efficiency across all business operations.
This is a highly varied role within a leading property management firm. If you’re looking for your next challenge and the opportunity to make the most of your skills, please apply now.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply early to avoid disappointment. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 903 4265