Roving Facilities Manager (Kent & London)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by our client to find a new Roving Facilities Manager to assist in the smooth and effective running of their department.
- Prepare and manage budgets on multi-site basis for approval by line managers.
- Assist in the delivery of FM Bottom Line on all contracts to agreed service levels.
- Manage and develop relationships internally and externally
- Assist in the development and deliver quality, FM services on all client contracts.
- Promote the services offered by Cushman and Wakefield FM and support sales of these services to existing and potential customers.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Manage the instruction and service provision and contracted service providers.
- Help to establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management services.
- Carry out site inspections
- Develop excellent internal and external business relationships to advance working relations and business opportunities. Develop relations with appropriate authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements as agreed via the appropriate authorisation process.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Current UK Driving Licence + Car
- Minimum of an IOSH
- Basic business management
- Strong commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Experience of Residential/Retail/Multi Tenanted Building sites
- Experience of Service Charge
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Maxwell Stephens without delay.