Maintenance Technician (Temp-Perm)Back to Vacancies List
We are looking for a hardworking and experienced Handyperson / Maintenance Technician who is able to turn their hand to multiple skills, trades and tasks. This role requires an immediate start.
You will require experience of carrying out tasks such as:
- Basic plumbing – ability to repair or replace taps, waste fittings, toilets, basins, sinks, plumb in a washing machine etc, fitting shower screens, etc.
- Basic electrical – replacing sockets, changing lights, replacing light bulbs, rewiring, etc.
- DIY Jobs – Fixing or replacing locks, blinds, door handles, latches, changing toilet seat, laying down new silicone, etc
- General Carpentry – hanging a door, boxing in, plaster boarding, replacing kitchen cabinets etc.
- Painting, Decorating and Tiling
- Rendering and plastering
- Light portering
- Keeping outside areas clean and tidy
- Undertaking additional duties when required
- Maintaining water softeners
- Helping with delivery of furniture, equipment and supplies
- Setting up meeting rooms and removal of furniture and other supplies.
- You must work in a safe manner with regard to your own health and safety and that of others who your work may have an impact on.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied
- Previous handyman / house maintenance experience
- Reliable and hardworking with a flexible and proactive approach
- Self-motivated and focused, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physically fit, and capable of moving equipment
- Good time keeping and excellent communication skills
- Polite, punctual and friendly.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Clean and tidy.
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Good written and spoken skills.
This role requires an immediate start. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848 to be considered.