Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are looking to recruit a Building Manager for their property in the heart of the west end.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished building manager possessing a strong knowledge of Commercial Building Management.
In this role you will assume responsibility for the daily running of one main building.
This would include but is not limited to contract management, client relationship management, tenant and supplier relationship management, commercial management, financial acumen and HSE responsibility.
You will be the main contact between ensuring that any requests or complaints are dealt with swiftly and professionally. For success you will have had previous experience of managing a building on your own. There will be lots of tenant engagement and relationship building.
It would be helpful if your experience included 5 main areas of competence:
- General Contractor Management (Property Maintenance and Facilities Management)
- Health & Safety Knowledge ensuring compliance (minimum of IOSH qualified)
- Engineering / Technical Understanding – experience of PPM processes and permits
- Budget control
- People & Customer Service Skills
Why our client will want to work with you:
- An experienced, highly-organised team leader committed to outstanding customer service and with excellent communications skills, you deal with high-net-worth tenants, staff, contractors, and visitors with professionalism and confidence. You sound and look the part.
- You keep your cool in the often-stressful situations that FM presents you with. You’re not afraid to put the hours in because that’s what having a role like this entails.
- You have demonstrable experience in a wide range of FM settings and an unrivalled knowledge and understand of health, safety, compliance and monitoring requirements in complex, high-quality mixed-use properties.
- You understand the bigger property and asset management picture, operating pragmatically to meet the strategic agenda. You work incredibly well with a minimal level of supervision, running meetings and managing both up & down well.
- You have good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and property management database systems
Demand for this role is going to be high and the client wishes the role to be filled without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.