Assistant Estate Services and Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a highly successful property company, are now looking for an Assistant Estate Services and Operations Manager to join their team.
• Assist the Estate Services and Operations Manager and Engineering Manager(s) in the execution and delivery of all Estate services pertaining to the operational management, while ensuring the continued enhancement of the Landlord’s asset.
• Ensure that at all times the estate areas are well presented and are clean, safe and secure, by assisting in the coordination of the fabric, cleaning, security, maintenance and events team’s activities whilst ensuring that these are carried out with absolute minimum disruption or nuisance to the tenants.
• Act as deputy to the Estate Services and Operations Manager and assist the Portfolio and Retail management where required.
• Contribute to the safety and wellbeing of all users of the Estate.
• Support the Estate Services and Operations Manager to develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationships. Encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information on relevant Estate services issues.
• Conduct regular audits of all Estate areas to ensure that standards of cleanliness and presentation are upheld throughout the public realm
• Assist the Estate Services and Operations Manager and Engineering Manager(s) in procuring quoted costs and other appropriate information to facilitate the production and subsequent management of the building service charge budget.
• Support the Estate Services and Operations Manager by liaising with outside parties such as Local Authorities and Emergency Services ensuring that their activities are coordinated.
• Manage the helpdesk and permit system, ensuring helpdesks are closed out in a timely manner and permits are raised and approved.
• Assist the Estate Services and Operations Manager in ensuring that all aspects of the relevant Estates Manuals (Fire Log, Access Log Book etc.) are complied with.
• Support the Estate Services and Operations Manager and Engineering Manager(s) in ensuring that health and safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conformed to current legislation.
• Support the Estate Services and Operations Manager to ensure that service specifications (Security, Landscaping and Cleaning), contracts are adhered to and contracts are being delivered on.
• Support the Estate Services and Operations Manager and Engineering Manager(s) in undertaking regular physical inspections of completed works and service contracts and of all areas of the premises in their entirety.
• Support the Events and Marketing teams to ensure the safe management and execution of Estate events.
• Support the Portfolio and Retail Management by providing cover during periods of absence from the Estate.
• Attend regular meetings, outlining the needs of the Retailers and Occupiers, ensuring that Estate activities and services are positively impacting their businesses.
• Other ad-hoc duties as directed by the Estate Services and Operations Manager.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848!