Service Desk AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
Our prestigious client has asked us to find a passionate and results-driven Service Desk Administrator to uphold their world-class reputation and to provide administration support to the Building Management Team.
To maintain efficiency and administration systems, looking to improve and develop where necessary. A strong communicator who can receive and process complex information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the team.
Key Responsibilities [edsanimate_start entry_animation_type= “slideInRight” entry_delay= “0” entry_duration= “1” entry_timing= “linear” exit_animation_type= “” exit_delay= “” exit_duration= “” exit_timing= “” animation_repeat= “1” keep= “yes” animate_on= “scroll” scroll_offset= “10” custom_css_class= “”][edsanimate_end]
- Log calls/jobs on the electronic service desk database in a timely manner.
- Allocating work orders to directly employed maintenance team and/or supply chain.
- Monitor PPM schedule & Reactive Maintenance jobs ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with the service requirements.
- Liaison and follow up open jobs with supply chain & technicians.
- Maintain a robust filing system of planned and reactive task record sheets.
- Data base is maintained in terms of current specialist sub-contractors i.e. contact details etc.
- Report back to Occupiers and Management Team on job progress and close out.
- Updating asset with works record sheets with the service desk database.
- Provide support in compiling the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Communication – correspondence such as emails, letter writing, and telephone calls are followed up/completed as required.
- Seek to innovate and develop outputs from Service Desk systems.
- Ensure that 24/7 coverage for the Service Desk Operation is achieved in conjunction with the Security Manager for out of hours coverage.
- Administer the building’s O&M system, ensuring information contained is up to date.
- Co- working with Property Administrator to provide absence cover.
- Produce regular service desk reports for Management and take an active role in reviewing call trends and recurring issues.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the engineering or property industry (Essential)
- CAFM System Experience (Essential)
- Competent administrator, completes own work under minimal supervision.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional, presentable, articulate and confident with an ability to demonstrate well developed interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills, capable of monitoring multiple open tasks at any one time.
- Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
- Good attention to detail.
- Pro-active and positive “can do” approach.
- Customer focused approach.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply!