Service Desk AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
This is a new opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading asset management companies. A minimum of 2 years CAFM experience (including Concept Evolution) is essential for this role.
Our prestigious client has asked us to find a passionate and results-driven Service Desk Administrator to uphold their world-class reputation and to provide administration support to the Building Management Team.
To maintain efficiency and administration systems, looking to improve and develop where necessary. A strong communicator who can receive and process complex information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the team.
- Log calls/jobs on the electronic service desk database in a timely manner.
- Allocating work orders to directly employed maintenance team and/or supply chain.
- Monitor PPM schedule & Reactive Maintenance jobs ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with the service requirements.
- Liaison and follow up open jobs with supply chain & technicians.
- Maintain a robust filing system of planned and reactive task record sheets.
- Data base is maintained in terms of current specialist sub-contractors i.e. contact details etc.
- Report back to Occupiers and Management Team on job progress and close out.
- Updating asset with works record sheets with the service desk database.
- Provide support in compiling the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Communication – correspondence such as emails, letter writing, and telephone calls are followed up/completed as required.
- Seek to innovate and develop outputs from Service Desk systems.
- Ensure that 24/7 coverage for the Service Desk Operation is achieved in conjunction with the Security Manager for out of hours coverage.
- Administer the building’s O&M system, ensuring information contained is up to date.
- Co- working with Property Administrator to provide absence cover.
- Produce regular service desk reports for Management and take an active role in reviewing call trends and recurring issues.
Health & Safety:
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and of other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at works.
- To co-operate with the company so far as is necessary to enable the company to comply fully and at all times with its legal duties regarding health, safety and welfare matters.
- Never to interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interest of health, safety and welfare.
- To familiarise yourself with the company’s Health and Safety Policy and to comply fully at all times with the company’s health, safety, welfare and fire arrangements.
- To report immediately all accidents involving injuries and illness verbally to your immediate superior and a First Aider and make or have made on your behalf, an entry in the company’s Accident Book.
- Never to use any machinery, work equipment, dangerous substance, transport equipment, system of work or safety device unless you have been authorised to do so and then only in accordance with any training received by you and any instructions provided to you.
- Never to perform work you are not qualified to do or have not been properly trained for.
- To inform the company immediately of any work situation which you reasonable consider represents a serious and immediate danger to health and safety or represents a shortcoming in the company’s arrangements health and safety.
- To report to the company any medical condition you have and any mediation or substance you are taking which could affect the safety of yourself or others.
- To seek medical treatment for all injuries you sustain (no matter how slight they appear).
- If required, to co- operate fully and promptly with any accident investigation carried out by the company.
- Minimum of 18 months experience as a Service Desk / Property Management Administrator.
- GCSE in Mathematics and English (minimum grade C/4).
- Competent administrator, completes own work under minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of data management responsibilities using an electronic system. Comprehensive Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint) and a good all-round understanding of data management systems.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional, presentable, articulate and confident with an ability to demonstrate well developed interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills, capable of monitoring multiple open tasks at any one time.
- Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
- Good attention to detail.
- Pro-active and positive “can do” approach.
- Customer focused approach.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply!