Property ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a highly successful property company to recruit for an experienced Property Manager to join their team and be responsible for their estate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with appropriate occupier representatives and encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information on relevant building issues.
- Manage the production of the annual building service charge budget and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform with current legislation, ensuring occupier and staff staff are provided with a safe environment in which to conduct their core business activities.
- Act as the Responsible Person and Senior Fire Warden in the event of an emergency. Take all reasonable measures to ensure that occupiers remain aware of their obligations in respect of the building incident procedures and risk assessments and that the legitimacy of the document is not in any way compromised.
- Act as custodian and ensure that all aspects of the relevant manuals including Operations Manual, Health & Safety and Accounts Manuals are complied with and accurately reflect recorded amendments.
- Ensure all aspects of building staff training, development and general welfare requirements are identified and formally reviewed in accordance with the company training policy and appraisal process.
- Pro-actively procure, following the company tender guidelines where required, building and contracted services, ensuring the requisite standards for the management and delivery of building services are upheld through regular structured monitoring and direct liaison with service providers.
- Employ in practice the principles with regard to Fabric Management and Long Term Costing initiatives.
- Take ownership of the company vision and values ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the buildings services.
- Must already have experience in a Property/Building Management role, ideally 2+ years
- Should ideally work for a comparable property management company
- IOSH and/or NEBOSH highly desirable
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 118 4848!