Helpdesk CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading corporate company, are now recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator to provide support services for building related issues and support the workspace teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Tasks will be assigned to you by the Supervisor who will make sure you’re able to complete each of the duties.
- You will be required to work on a rota basis; the times will be identified by your manager and may change to suit the business needs.
- You’ll be part of our team who are responsible for delivering the following
- You will provide first line response to all requests that come through the service helpdesk and ensure they are handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- You will engage suppliers directly to attend tasks required, to feed back to staff as far as timeline to manage expectation and update the tickets appropriately.
- Ensure that all requests are responded to within the pre-agreed Service Level Agreement and chasing up as appropriate.
- Produce regular reports of all outstanding jobs and chase through to completion
What You’ll Need:
- To be brilliant with people with a natural customer service style.
- To be obsessive about the detail.
- You’ll be a strong administrator with experience keeping helpdesk tickets
- You’ll be able to demonstrate good customer service skills with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Brilliant organisational skills so you get the most from your day.
- You’ll have a high competency of verbal and written English.
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting role.