Head of MaintenanceBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Manager for our client, a leading property company specialising in residential properties, based in Sheffield.
This is a regional role, and the successful candidate will take control of maintenance and hard facilities management responsibilities for the sites of the clients’ portfolio. This will include the management of Statutory testing, day to day repairs, planned maintenance, contractor management, fire safety, mobilisation of new buildings, management of defects, client liaison and more.
This role will be supporting the Director of Property, managing the sites and co-ordinating FM Contractors in attending planned/reactive works. There are elements of travel within this role, however this is relatively small and most issues can be dealt with remotely. Where travel is required, you will be reimbursed for this.
The role is predominantly Hard FM and a technical background is required.
- Mechanical, electrical and fabric reactive technical support
- Mechanical, electrical and fabric health and safety support
- Mechanical, electrical and fabric contractor management support
- Contractor Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS) review
- Quotation reviews and obtaining quotes as required
- Management of technical works e.g. replacements, lifecycle
- Asbestos, FRA and WRA actions support and completion management
- 12 Month Defects Period reviews and support
- New building mobilisation visits program
- Staff building training
- Asset list creating and reviews
- Utility usage investigations
- Insurance claims technical support
- Technical Compliance Audits completion
- Maintenance Operative CV review support
- First point of contact for all health and safety matters relating to the above
- Support as required for Property Team and wider FPG team
- Do you have a proven record of at least 5 years within multisite Hard FM management?
- Do you have previous experience in tendering and managing contracts/contractors?
- Do you have previous experience in managing and leading a team?
- Do you have good technical knowledge of building fabric and M&E?
- Do you have a good knowledge of Building Management Systems?
- Do you have a good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations (IOSH/NEBOSH preferable)
- Do you have experience of budget setting and control and evaluating value for money?
To be considered for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without hesitation.