Facilities Manager – UK & IrelandBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by our client to find a passionate, customer-driven flexible thinker to manage multiple client relationships ensuring that delivery of all FM services meets and surpasses the expectations of both our client and their customers.
- Line Manager for Reception teams in UK and Ireland. Supervise and coordinate their work, organise development of team through effective training programmes.
- Team and individual performance management
- Maintain a motivated team by management and personal development of all local-based staff
- Provision of strong upward and downward communications within the team
- Maintain relationship and communication with customers, local and EMEA team
- Manage contractors/suppliers/consultants’ processes and monitor performance
- Manage front-of-house processes and performance
- Overall operational management within designated site area: Reception, Post room, Cleaning, Security & Specialist Sub Contractors
- Ensure execution of all relevant business/facilities administration and processes to the client’s service levels as described in contract KPIs
- Deliver full suite of services as defined in contract Scope Of Work
- Manage FM financial costs and control for UK and Ireland sites, including budget planning and tracking – for annual FM budgets as well as ad-hoc projects or changes
- Managing local client and budgets and report any out-of-line situations
- Drive efficiencies and savings to benefit client
- Provide regular reporting to Account Manager (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Liaise with Landlords’ FM teams and contractors to ensure building, parking facilities and grounds services are all provided and maintained to ensure client’s expectations are met.
- Ensure Client satisfaction by being responsible for achieving client SLA and driving acceptable service delivery performance
- Strong lines of communication to user population on all activity
- Develop partnering relationships with key client employees in the locations
- Ensure compliance with legislative, Client health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Work with local/central/third party project manager(s) to ensure fully integrated FM/projects delivery
- Establish in depth knowledge of client culture with particular focus on Real Estate and site organisation
- Awareness of Environmental Management standard ISO14001:2015 beneficial
- Technical knowledge of building services
- Facilities relocation/refurbishment project management experience
- BIFM or equivalent qualification an advantage
- Health and safety knowledge. IOSH / NEBOSH an advantage
- Flexible Corporate culture orientation
- Additional languages an advantage
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.