Interim Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a unique, one off client, to recruit for a Facilities Manager to join their team on a 6-8 months contract.
About the Role
- Budget-conscious serviced-office type facility
- Around Circa 50,000 sq. ft split across two sites.
- Core building services managed externally via service charge.
- Create an FM calendar and on-going maintenance plan with budget. Liaise with relevant team members, especially Community Ops Manager, COO, CEO.
- Manage the relationship with our somewhat difficult landlord.
- Create and execute a plan and full costing to deliver the outstanding building works and snagging
- Go through planning advice and process with council and execute external roof terrace project, while liaising with landlord.
- Review cleaning contract & get cleaners up to scratch or find a better alternative. Stay on top of cleaning quality and ensure it can be maintained.
- Manage furniture and storage.
- Manage issues within the space – be able to complete small hands-on tasks and buy-in cost-effective contractors & handy people when needed.
- Feel a strong sense of achievement in having the space running smoothly.
- Communicate effectively and politely with customers who are in the building and manage their facilities issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Creative, budget-conscious solutions to problems.
- Engaged, service-focused, detail-oriented attitude.
- This is not a “sit in a facilities office” type role.
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us directly on 02071184848