Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a well-recognised property management company to recruit a Building Manager to join their very prestigious site.
To execute policies of providing an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset for the landlord. Contribute to the safety and wellbeing of all users of the building/ estate. To build and maintain exceptional retail tenant relationships.
- Manage the production of certain service charge budget lines and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Become the point of contact for all retail tenants and the Mithras manager.
- To actively engage with all tenants regularly and all relevant stakeholders
- Act as the first point of contact for the client in respect to all operational elements
- To meet with the tenants regularly both formally and informally.
- Liaise and direct fabric manager and soft services manager to rectify any tenant or issues provide feedback on vendors performance.
- Maintain tenant records for Fire Risk Assessments, tenant handbooks and other tenants’ documents
- Ensure the requisite standards for the delivery of property management services to the tenant’s ae upheld.
- Ensure tenants and landlords compliance with lease covenants in conjunction with landlord and tenant surveyor
- Be conversant with the role and provide cover during their absence
- Act as the first point of contact for the client in respect to all operational elements.
- Retail tenant relationship Management
- Health & Safety
- Managerial skills
- Tendering and Contractor Management
- IT Skills
- Budget Management
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.