Facilities Manager (6 Months Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a global professional services organisation, are now looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team to cover maternity leave. To manage the London office facilities to provide an environment, which is efficient, productive and pleasant to work in, whilst presenting a professional, modern image to our clients, colleagues and guests which reflects their brand.
Key Duties and Requirements
- To ensure the office facilities standards are upheld at all times
- The management of a small local facilities team comprising one facilities co-ordinator and three receptionists
- The management of suppliers (Catering, Hard FM, Soft FM and other minor suppliers), to ensure they are correctly paid and upholding the standards set out in their contracts
- To manage the relationship with the tenant of our sublet / surplus space within our office, ensuring that they are charged in accordance with their lease provisions.
- To maintain the compliance of our office in accordance with legislation and our standards.
- Ensure provision of facilities to comply with health and safety legislation and group facilities policy.
- Maintain the health and safety duties associated with the office including first aid provision, emergency procedures, testing and safe systems of work.
- Manage a reception facility to be continuously managed during defined core hours (currently 8.00am until 6.00pm)
- Maintain Telephone system availability, and update telephone directory for new staff and for contact number changes. Arrange provision of conference call accounts, mobile telephones and other mobile devices.
- Maintain availability at all times of designated stationary and kitchen supplies through the implementation of a stock management process
- Maintain availability at all times of supplies for all office equipment (centrally supplied)
- Ensure that London facilities information, procedures and contacts are maintained.
- Ensure our Landlords under take their obligations under the respective lease agreements. Establish and maintain regular informal and formal contact with performance feedback. Implement non-performance escalation process where appropriate
- Ensure London office security processes are defined and implemented including the issue and management of access passes
- Appraise and respond to all facilities related queries as appropriate dependent on categorisation providing a timescale for the response. Follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Manage internal staff moves including the provision of floor plans, furniture, IT infrastructure and phones
Maxwell Stephens request that all suitable and interested candidates apply to us as soon as possible for further details on this role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.