Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a Facilities Management company to recruit for a Facilities Manager to join their team in Crawley.
You will be required to manage and co-ordinate all FM activities within the contract to ensure a cost effective, client focused service. Working in collaboration with the client to ensure that the service delivery exceeds the agreed levels of service quality and support the core client activities ensuring compliance with all legislative and policy and procedures.
- Manage and develop of the FM team to successfully achieve company, team and personal goals to achieve the service delivery requirements.
- Manage the M&E sub-contractors on site ensuring works are completed to the required standard while adopting safe working practices.
- Create and maintain effective team working relationships between client teams
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure the requirements of the contract are met.
- Complete performance surveys of plant and equipment and report survey results to the Lifecycle department.
- Manage reactive and planned maintenance and repair works in line with contracted key performance indicators.
- Manage all procurement including sub-contractor quotes and orders, material requisitions with the FM commercial team.
- Maintain up to date records in accordance with legislative and requirements.
- Develop business planning, ensuring the FM budgets are managed in strict accordance with the contract to achieve savings where possible.
- Operate all services and facilities within the contract to the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time by client management.
- Work closely with the HR department at all times monitoring sickness, absenteeism and performance review in line with Policies and Procedures
- Work closely with the commercial and finance department to ensure accounts and invoicing are kept up to date at all times, with minimum of aged debt
- Identify training needs within your team, to meet demands of both the business and legislation
- Achievement of financial targets
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a Facilities Manager in Hard and Soft Services
- Preferably be a member of the British Institute of Facilities Management.
- Hold qualifications in mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Health & Safety certification(IOSH or NEBOSH essential or willingness to undertake).
- Competent knowledge of IT packages (Concept desirable)
- Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland)Act 2007 (PVG) in relation to this type of work is applicable for children
- DBS check may be required
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com to apply.