Estates ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, an award-winning digital market leader, are looking for an experienced Estates Manager to join their Property team.
- Lead in all acquisition and disposal work relating to the client portfolio and support office locations and all other related matters as required.
- Project Manage external consultants and internal stakeholders on refurbishment projects on existing and new sites controlling budget, overseeing the responsible application of company capital and the delivery of projects on-time and on-budget.
- Managing legal negotiations with external Solicitors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage all external consultants to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Establishing strong relationships with all key stakeholders, particularly in Operations, Finance, Procurement and Finance, managing Property service delivery standards.
- Managing existing portfolio of clinics to meet requirements of business to ensure each asset is performing at exceptional standards.
- Ensuring the property portfolio is maintained to a high standard, adhering to approved budgets.
- Effectively manage Landlords, negotiating consents and approvals for fit outs and investment
- Negotiating planning consents where necessary.
- Ensuring all estates management lease, landlord, and legal property requirements are managed in accordance with business directives.
- Negotiate all property costs to maximise value.
- Provide Property advice to all Operational Stakeholders.
- Management of all rent rates service charge and Building Insurance ensuring payments on time, in accordance with legal agreement and within budgets.
- Procure and Maintain a Database of all lease information.
- MRICS qualified with minimum 5 years broad experience working on multi-site commercial portfolio.
- Effective in relationship management at all levels internally and externally.
- Extensive knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Legislation.
- Highly self-motivated, yet able to operate within a team culture.
- A result orientated team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong Presentation Skills and able to operate at all levels.
- Prior experience of successful management of a multi-site, geographically dispersed property.
- Ability to travel nationally
To apply for this role, send your CV to email@example.com