Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The successful candidate will report to the COO and will work with internal colleagues and outsourced suppliers to provide an efficient, pro-active and professional service without disruption to the business.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Procurement and contract management
- Management of office services, e.g. cleaning; security; shredding; plants etc.
- Oversight of fire safety and evacuation procedures
- Management of health and safety
- Management of the facilities and security coordinator.
- Preparing, reviewing and implementing tenders and contracts with contractors / third party suppliers
- Project management, supervision and coordination of the work of contractors / third party suppliers
- Liaising with the landlord regarding tenants lease and mutual obligations
- In addition, a programme of office reconfiguration and refit is underway on our current premises, and will require substantial coordination and oversight to ensure successful implementation over an estimated 24-36 month period.
- Facilities management experience
- Maintain by careful monitoring, co-ordination and control the provision of services against defined performance standards
- A proven successful track record of leading a facilities function in a corporate environment as well as oversight/management of a full refurbishment programme.
- Experience of leading and managing change, with evidence of improvements in service delivery and effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders, contractors and third parties.
- Planning and organisation of financial resources, including the ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow
- Proven problem-solving skills, decision making and judgement
- Strong attention to detail