Facilities Services Delivery CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Working Hours are 12:00 – 20:00
- All reported faults/issues are captured, recorded and appropriate resource allocated within agreed SLAs, and in alignment with responsibilities under the National Station Access Conditions and Lease terms.
- Ensure that
- All maintenance programmes meet quality and time targets.
- Asset management system contains latest asset data and all changes captured.
- Technical library is up to date and all changes captured.
- All management systems and processes updated and employed as intended.
- All systems and records up to date and relevant, with adequate information available to stakeholders.
- All emails, calls and other contact media are handled within SLA targets.
- All requests for progress updates are addressed within SLA targets.
- Executive and stakeholder management information reporting is relevant, accurate and issued on time.
- All activities defined within the scope of the champion role are undertaken successfully and positively represent the team’s investment in the nominated field.
- All requests for assistance are fulfilled in a timely manner and actively support developments.
- Ensure accurate recording of reported issues and correct allocation of resources in line with agreed SLA’s, National Station Access Conditions and Lease responsibilities.
- Update asset management system with new or modified information as directed by members of the Facilities team.
- Update technical library with statutory/informational documents as directed.
- Use management systems to enable monitoring and control of contractors working on infrastructure.
- Undertake housekeeping exercises to ensure information is relevant and current.
- Ensure all contact initiations are handled within agreed SLAs.
- Provide on request progress updates relating to works being undertaken.
- Assist in the production of data as directed by members of the Facilities team to enable executive and stakeholder management information reporting.
- Act as champion for nominated business/department critical activities.
- Assist with schemes to deliver enhancements to technology and processes within the team and wider department.
- Undertake other general duties as directed by your line manager and/or members of the Facilities department.
- To succeed in this role you will need to be able to handle a high number of contact initiations across various platforms including telephone, email and web and provide professional and effective communications at all levels internally and externally.
- You will work within a multi-skilled technical team in a highly regulated, customer focussed environment to deliver a consistent service in line with business requirements and SLAs.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com