Facilities Services Delivery CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a large established company, are looking to recruit a Facilities Services Team Leader to join their dynamic and experienced team in delivering a catalogue of Facilities services that put the customer at the heart of their operations.
Working Hours are 12:00 – 20:00
- All reported faults/issues are captured, recorded and appropriate resource allocated within agreed SLAs, and in alignment with responsibilities under the National Station Access Conditions and Lease terms.
- Ensure that
- All maintenance programmes meet quality and time targets.
- Asset management system contains latest asset data and all changes captured.
- Technical library is up to date and all changes captured.
- All management systems and processes updated and employed as intended.
- All systems and records up to date and relevant, with adequate information available to stakeholders.
- All emails, calls and other contact media are handled within SLA targets.
- All requests for progress updates are addressed within SLA targets.
- Executive and stakeholder management information reporting is relevant, accurate and issued on time.
You will monitor maintenance programmes to ensure current and future works are undertaken to quality expectations and within programme schedules.
- All activities defined within the scope of the champion role are undertaken successfully and positively represent the team’s investment in the nominated field.
- All requests for assistance are fulfilled in a timely manner and actively support developments.
- Ensure accurate recording of reported issues and correct allocation of resources in line with agreed SLA’s, National Station Access Conditions and Lease responsibilities.
- Update asset management system with new or modified information as directed by members of the Facilities team.
- Update technical library with statutory/informational documents as directed.
- Use management systems to enable monitoring and control of contractors working on infrastructure.
- Undertake housekeeping exercises to ensure information is relevant and current.
- Ensure all contact initiations are handled within agreed SLAs.
- Provide on request progress updates relating to works being undertaken.
- Assist in the production of data as directed by members of the Facilities team to enable executive and stakeholder management information reporting.
- Act as champion for nominated business/department critical activities.
- Assist with schemes to deliver enhancements to technology and processes within the team and wider department.
- Undertake other general duties as directed by your line manager and/or members of the Facilities department.
- To succeed in this role you will need to be able to handle a high number of contact initiations across various platforms including telephone, email and web and provide professional and effective communications at all levels internally and externally.
- You will work within a multi-skilled technical team in a highly regulated, customer focussed environment to deliver a consistent service in line with business requirements and SLAs.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org