Facilities Co-ordinator (9-12 Month Interim Contract) – Ref 711Back to Vacancies List
Our client are seeking a Facilities Co-ordinator to join their team working co-operatively and in conjunction with internal customers, colleagues and external contractors. This role provides efficient and effective support to the Facilities Manager ensuring the highest standards of internal service delivery.
- Implementation of contractor SLA’s and ensure appropriate monitoring to agreed KPI’s
- Monitoring contractor’s costs to ensure contract delivers best value and is in line with signed contract
- Procurement of services and contracts as dictated by need through a designated tender process
- Benchmarking service levels and costs of incumbent suppliers and contractors against new proposal including proposals for outsourcing and in house services, considering indirect costs
- Project Manage office moves, restructures and new branch openings
- Visits to branches to and carry out building checks for condition and compliance. Prepare reports, where necessary, on improvements needed
- Efficient day to day running of all aspects of the facilities function working within strict deadlines
- Helpdesk duties – receiving, inputting and following through all helpdesk calls using CAFM
- Ensure CAFM system is updated to optimise the management of all helpdesk and planned maintenance.
- Suggest and implement current FM best practise in line with reducing cost and adherence to statutory requirements
- Efficient and timely checking and processing of invoices and paperwork
- Distribution of helpdesk calls to maintenance team and contractors to ensure issues with property portfolio are resolved within agreed fix days/times (relevant to contract)
- Ensuring internal customers are updated as to progress and expected completion of faults
- Ensure systems and procedures and company policy are strictly adhered to (planned and reactive maintenance regimes and H&S requirements)
Health & Safety
- Promote a positive H&S culture within the department
- Ensure relevant risk assessments and PTW are provided by contractors
- Compliance with statutory duties for both personal and other staff/contractors safety
- Ensure branches are complying with H&S requirements such as EL testing and keeping access/egress clear
- Complete risk assessments where appropriate
- Analyse FRA’s and implement changes required to comply
- Co-ordinate office refurbishment schedule
- Cover for reception – as and when required
- Processing Insurance Claims (property and sales boards)
- Support and implementation of Environmental initiatives undertaken by company
- Distribution of incoming mail if required
- Waste Management (including recycling)
- To be a ‘key holder’ for head office if required
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the FM
To be considered for this role you will preferably have knowledge and understanding of BCP. You will be qualified in IOSH Managing Safely at Work and ideally have other relevant BIFM or industry training that supports the knowledge required to perform the role efficiently.
This role is temporary to cover a period of Maternity leave, hours of work will be full-time working Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm and Friday 9am to 5pm. If you are interested in this opportunity please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.