Service Partner ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The responsibilities include supporting the Senior Manager and Lifestyle Manager in managing relationships with the occupier customer. They will have joint ownership for these relationships primarily from a service delivery perspective and manage relationships between occupiers and the supply partner employees, ensuring the vision and values of the client and cluster model are adopted and developed.
- The Service Partner Manager will work closely in a number of ‘virtual teams’ including; Client Relationship Directors (CRD), Contract Directors (CD), Management Services, Client Financial Services and will take direction from Community Director.
- Responsibility for the seamless delivery of cluster services, ensuring effective delivery against agreed KPI’s, and for this to be in line with cluster strategy and vision and to demonstrably portray the behaviours in line with this vision
- Ensure that the management of building services is to carried-out with proactive and preventative maintenance at the heart to minimise impact on occupier, employee and visitor experience of the cluster, proven ability of delivery high levels of customer satisfaction and experience and an ability to ensure services are best in class and exceeding client and customer expectations.
- Responsible for management of the relationship with all service partners across the cluster, ensuring an effective two-way partnership is established based on the cluster’s brand values.
- Ensure a high standard of employee experience for all service partner employees in accordance with the cluster employee experience strategy.
- To actively engage with Elogbooks (or equivalent) as a tool to proactively manage service partner performance, ensuring metrics of performance are aligned to the cluster vision and values and provide management oversight and guidance for recurring operational issues.
- Work with the Community Director and Customer Experience Manager to ensure ‘positive emotional peaks’ are designed into the customer journey.
- Support Community Director, Lifestyle Manager and Senior Manager in providing relevant information to occupiers to resolve questions, queries and disputes.
- Ensure service deliver value for money for the occupier and client, and the fundamentals of service delivery and operational delivery are constantly reviewed and finessed to provide outstanding experiences for service partner employees and customers.
- Liaise with surveyors to advise of any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring Occupier’s compliance with covenants.
- To work in accordance with established procedures in connection with out of hours cover and emergencies.
- To prepare service charge budgets, monitor agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliations to agreed accounting practices. Also, to administer non-recoverable budgets.
- To understand the principal terms of occupier’s leases as they affect the facilities management of the property and the Client’s obligations to provide services including clarity on the extent of the common areas.
- In conjunction with the Community Director, ensure that the procurement of all supplies and services at the cluster are undertaken in accordance with the procurement program to ensure the highest standards, and customer experiences for the best value offer. This will include the use of accredited service partners, usually on the basis of framework agreements, and purchase ordering systems, but always ensuring service provision is the best possible fit for the developing cluster strategy.
- Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements, in accordance with best practice guidelines from central support under the risk management programme and the Community Director.
- To ensure all risks identified in the independent Risk Assessment are properly addressed and to review risks as part of audit process and Site Compliance inspections.
- To work with other aspects of ‘Socially Responsible Management’ programme in relation to environmental & sustainability policies; to include water hygiene and asbestos monitoring etc.
- Have a solid and in-depth understanding with all heating, ventilating, mechanical and electrical equipment in each building and have a credible understanding of the purpose and general working of such equipment. Ensure maintenance contracts in place to cover manual requirements.
- Assist and liaise with building surveyors/architects/consultants on major works.
- With the Community Director and Surveyors, identify and arrange planned works.
- To maintain, test and implement disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies. To organise and co- ordinate fire evacuation and bomb drills.
- Prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site.
- To ensure that on-site management of the properties is undertaken in accordance with polices, processes and procedures as defined on the Process Hub site.
- Establish and maintain proper site records in accordance with best practice rules.
- Responsible for routine correspondence using standard documents and templates as appropriate.
- Establish an inspection programme for each site in accordance with insurance and regulatory requirements, always mindful of the impact to customers of these inspection types and developing a calendar to provide minimal customer disruption.
- Assist in the submission of insurance claims relating to incidents on site and manage the obtaining of quotes and/or works at site as instructed by the insurers or loss adjusters.
- Look at implementing technology solutions to manage efficiencies and support in the delivery of the community strategy.
- Specialise in as an industry and keep current on the activities and needs by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars.
- Carry-out any additional duties as instructed by the Community Director.
- Community Director, Lifestyle Manager, Customer Experience Manager and surveyor
- Wider PAM business who make up the ecosystem (in particular Lead FM, IFM Head of Operations and wider IFM team)
- Cluster service partners
- Local community (retailers, charities, schools, local authority, Landlords and managing agents)
- Property industry peers, partners and bodies
- Industry peers, partners
- Experience managing service partners/ supply chain.
- Experience of service charges a must.
- Experience as an FM/ building manager a must.
- Project management and business operations experience
- Have experience of management of a property portfolio or property in excess of 350,000 sq.ft and with service charge budget responsibility in excess £3M
Send your CV or any enquiries to email@example.com