Fabric ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client are experts in global real estate, they are looking for a Fabric Manager to provide an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset.
- Set and manage the fabric and associated operational budget lines and vendor financial accounts management
- Manage and administer the Fabric maintenance contracts, coordinating the input of resources and ensuring strict adherence to any published programmes.
- Carry out formal regular meetings with the Fabric contractor and undertake KPI review
- Carry out regular site inspections
- Coordinate and manage the buildings 10 year planned fabric maintenance plan and annual survey and update
- Coordinate and manage the annual PPM Surveys and any remedial works required for the façade- cladding and stonework
- Liaise with document manager to ensure onsite works are updated in the document management software
- Comply with corporate governance policies and procedures
- Create the maintenance strategy to proactively monitor and ensure maintenance is carried out where required. The strategy is to ensure that assets are maintained following a process of review which gives best value to building owners and occupiers.
- Manage door maintenance and fire door surveys and any remedial works
- Manage Retail tenants door maintenance
- Manage process and close out on going building defects
- Manage small works packages such as removal of estate soft spots, Storage cage installations etc
- Undertake regular Roof, Façade and estate inspections
- Defect diagnosis
- Management of critical Fabric spares
- Ensure healthy and safety compliance
- Ensure compliance with Building warranties
- Manage the logistics of the water feature Art repairs
- Be conversant with the Property Managers role and provide cover if and when required during their absence
- Chartered builder or building surveyor
- Health & Safety
- Managerial skills
- Financial Management
- Tendering and Contractor Management
- IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Customer service experience
- Heavily career focused
- Highly organised
- Building operations management
- Experience in working in/with a leading managing agent consultancy
As the ideal candidate you will be a chartered builder or building surveyor with a can do attitude and strong customer service ethic, experienced in Tendering and Contract Management, with a sound working knowledge of health and safety.
Sound like the role for you? We look forward to receiving your application soon.