Regional Facilities Manager (South)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a global Property Company who are now looking to appoint an experienced Regional Facilities Manager to oversee the day-to-day operational management of multiple properties within South UK.
In this position you will be responsible for;
- The drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the sites
- Supervisory responsibility for the other staff within the properties.
- Monitoring all activities relating to the sites, reporting and taking action as appropriate
- Regular inspections of the building
- Working with key stakeholders and external consultants in ensuring a maintenance and repair programme is in place
- To compile and maintain records relating to the sites; e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc. Taking any action which may be required
- To liaise with tenants and deal with any operational queries they might have
- To be responsible for Health and Safety compliance on site, and the maintenance of records
- You will be a good communicator with strong numerical and reporting skills, since you will be responsible for all aspects of the property service charge, and expenditure monitoring.
The ideal candidate will be able to competently demonstrate the following abilities;
- People Management (Direct Reports/Contractor Management)
- Awareness of Maintenance (Planned and Reactive)
- Health & Safety
- Budget Management
- You must either have an IOSH or NEBOSH to apply for this position.
If you can demonstrate the above experience and you would like to apply for the role, please call 0207 118 4848 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.