Facilities Consultant (Interim)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading investment management company to recruit an Interim Facilities Consultant to join their team on an interim basis for 3 – 6 months.
To provide management and supervision of the operational Facilities service delivery. To support the Facilities team in the operational preparation for the London Head Office relocation and implementation of various projects.
- Acting as the main point of contact and management for day to day operations relating to services including: Front of House, catering, vending services, security, travel management company, cleaning, printing and post room, stationery, recycling, waste management, taxis, couriers and plants.
- Manage the groups physical security arrangements, including guarding, access control, CCTV, keyholding and intruder alarms. Ensuring arrangements and operational procedures are audited and effective, reporting compliance to Risk and head of Facilities.
- Day to day management of hard services, mechanical and electrical provision and statutory health & safety requirements.
- Manage and review Facilities helpdesk and service delivery to ensure all facilities services operate in accordance with agreed SLA’s, the services are cost-effective, efficient and suitable to meet the needs of the business. Provide reports and recommendations for service and SLA improvements.
- Manage the group’s outsourced service providers acting as the key point of contact for the day to day relationship with contractors where appropriate, arranging regular meetings with providers, reviewing performance and identifying any areas for improvement.
- Manage facilities staff, setting annual objectives, acting as the line manager completing appraisals.
- Working closely with the London Office relocation project team develop the Facilities operational planning, supporting operational workstreams, ensure operational resourcing key infrastructure training is planned and undertaken, ensure Facilities operation mobilisation is fully prepared for.
- Manage Facilities SharePoint, ensuring content is updated, accurate informative effectively supports Facilities communications and customer service.
- Assist with the tender processes for Facilities services and ensure any changes in supplier implemented smoothly and ensuring improvements in service provision are delivered.
- Manage move processes and ensure these are carried out in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Carry out space planning and analysis to ensure best use of space and minimise surplus space
- Assist in the development of budgets for both revenue and capital expenditure. Review budgets and provide variance reports.
- Review and authorise supplier invoices against contracts, purchased orders and where appropriate variable cost invoicing.
- Review procedures and activities for continuous process improvement
- Review and update Facilities procedures manual
- Review and update Facilities risk register
- Customer Service and Focus
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Problem solving
- Project Management
- Strong academics.
- A good understanding of general Facilities management
- Experience of helpdesk management
- Experience of contract management
- A good understanding of project management
- Teamwork, leadership skills and line management
To apply – please send your CV to email@example.com