Technical Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the premier facilities management recruitment experts, have been appointed by one of the world’s leading real estate firms to find both an ambitious and experienced Technical Services Manager for their portfolio of properties.
You will be tasked with ensuring that the correct strategy, policies, planning, and procedures are in place to ensure a safe, secure, and high-quality environment to uphold their world-class reputation and enhance their occupiers’ environments.
- You will oversee and manage the on-site technical team ensuring all hard services are delivered to the client’s expectation in line with statutory requirements. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills relating to the delivery of all technical services required
- You will be responsible for all day-to-day engineering operations including oversight of planned works, order approvals, supply chain engagement, and vendor performance reviews
- Set up and manage SLAs for all plant and equipment with third party suppliers
- Implement & manage minor works projects on behalf of the client
- Support the client throughout project design stage to handover
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified in mechanical/electrical disciplines to degree level or equivalent, and a minimum of 10 + years’ relevant experience within a technical building services maintenance environment, operating at a senior level.
- Good communication and leadership skills to effectively motivate and manage staff
- IT/computer literate with a comprehensive understanding of BMS, CAFM, BIM, Life safety & CMMS systems
- Strong background in managing third party suppliers
- Familiar with Quality and Safety systems such as ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Full driver’s licence
- This role requires a high level of leadership, engineering and planning experience for the successful delivery of all reactive and non-reactive works.
Educated to Degree / Masters standard in Technical Services / Engineering OR Maintenance or similar field with an appropriate post-graduate or professional qualification, you have operated within Technical Services at a senior level in a Commercial Real Estate Environment.
You have a flexible working style and a proven record of delivering and meeting the commercial needs and expectations of clients. You can demonstrate from your previous roles success in leading complex negotiations and building strategic vision. You’re able to proficiently maintain multiple competing corporate projects at the same time.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.