Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are pleased to present an exciting and rare opportunity to apply to join a world-famous brand as their Facilities Manager spread across a few offices including a state-of-the-art HQ in Hampshire.
This new position is responsible for driving the facilities services delivery including the development and ongoing management of all facilities management topics in liaison with regional management.
- Responsible for all facilities services across multiple locations, maximizing service delivery and minimizing operational down-time.
- Act as facilities manager, proactively monitoring all activities and being the contact person for the sites, authorities and ext. contractors.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement with contractors to maximize performance, reviewing KPIs regularly.
- Define facilities services considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with operational quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
- Manages all small-works projects efficiently and effectively, ensuring assets are appropriately maintained and failures/costs are minimized.
- Devise, implement and manage asset management plans.
- Prepare comprehensive annual facilities management budgets in conjunction with Real Estate Finance and businesses.
- Participates in large scale projects, including factory and office site construction, optimizing future facilities management delivery.
- Implement & follow EHS guidelines with Zero Harm Culture during the planning, implementation and operation of sites/projects.
- Works closely within Real Estate and with other areas such as SCM to procure appropriate contractors and suppliers.
- Well-connected within the GB&I facilities management industry, with a strong network on contacts and can identify suitable contractors easily.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of facilities management, project management and contractor leadership experience in the real estate environment.
- Experience in managing the facilities services in office/R&D and medical factory sites would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead small works maintenance and fitout projects.
- Experience of participating in large scale construction and fitout projects.
- Proven expertise in the life science or comparable industry advantageous.
- Strong communication skills as well as excellent presentation and moderation skills.
- University degree as Facilities Manager or Engineer (or equivalent experience).
- Ideally complemented by Internationally recognized Project Management and EHS certifications.
- A full UK driving license is critical along with a flexible approach to travel across multiple sites.
- In return our client offer a comprehensive rewards package which includes a competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, 26 days holiday and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle including private medical, dental insurance, and many more.