Facilities Operations Manager (SPV)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, whom are experts in establishing and developing long term partnerships in public sector organisations, are now looking for a Operations Manager to join their team to lead and manage the operational performance.
Management of the Project Agreements
- Have a detailed understanding of the Project Documentation and associated schedules and be proactive in interpreting contractual issues.
- Have a detailed understanding of the Hard FM Agreements and be proactive in interpreting contractual issues.
- Ensure that all key contractual obligations and deliverables of the Hard FM Service Provider(s) are known, recorded, fulfilled and monitored.
- Ensure that all contractual obligations relating to Energy Management are known, recorded, fulfilled and monitored.
Operational and Financial Management
- Lead in matters relating to the operational management of the Hard FM Service Provider(s).
- Ensure accurate monitoring and reporting of each Project Cos contractual compliance with the Project Documentation, including the Management Services Agreements, Project Agreements and Lending Agreements in all matters relating to operational delivery.
- Track and report the monthly status of deductions and service failure points in relation to specified contractual thresholds.
- Lead and manage the resolution of identified defects and ensure timely and detailed condition surveys are undertaken in order to allow notification of all defects to constructors in advance of the 12 year defect liability period.
- Produce routine monthly reports and ad-hoc reports on specific items for the GM on matters relating to the operation of the Projects.
- Audit all Hard FM reports and data required for the preparation service delivery reports.
- Develop and deliver the annual Tenant Customer Satisfaction process including formulation of an action plan for input within the operations improvement plan.
- In liaison with the General Manager produce an annual SMART Operations Improvement Plan ensuring timely close out of agreed improvement actions.
- Assist the Financial Manager by reviewing all invoices submitted for payment by the Hard FM Provider and advise the GM on accuracy during the pre-payment authorisation process.
Lifecycle & Strategic Asset Management
- Fully communicate and be directed by the Strategic Asset Manager in relation to any work associated with achieving the lifecycle strategies.
- Ensure robust due diligence is undertaken on any unplanned lifecycle claims from the Hard FM Service Provider(s) with a view to protecting each Project Co’s lifecycle fund.
- In relation to Project Variations, ensure accurate lifecycle pricing of any assets to be removed or added in line with Fulcrum’s standard process and obtain the Strategic Asset Manager’s sign off before submitting to Clients.
- Take an active role in lifecycle expenditure and asset management workstreams and contribute to the Strategic Asset Manager’s reporting the Asset Management Partnering Board.
- Regularly report to the Strategic Asset Manager any performance issues from the Hard FM Service Provider and any failed contractual KPI’s complete with recommendations to deliver improvement.
- Ensure robust project management of Project Co variations and any capital works for the estate including:
- Helping to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Procuring, leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques
- Managing the change control process, ensuring that projects remain within governance and adopt best practice
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through chairing regular progress meetings and written communications
- Prepare Hard FM performance reports for board meetings in accordance with an agreed format and attend Board meetings to brief the Board members on operational matters as required by the GM.
- Assist the GM as required in the submission of information to Board meetings and in completing the actions from any matters arising.
- Work Closely with the Finance team to provide operational data and assist in the production of financial reporting and other financial records.
- Contribute to corporate activities, meetings and audits as required.
- Produce and regularly update operations manuals, trackers and schedules to ensure team resilience.
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested
- Experience working within PFI / PPP projects in a similar environment, ideally within an SPV
- Experience working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
- Experience working within a Hard FM performance regime.
- Experience implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to monitor Hard FM Services to ensure compliance with contractual documents.
- Line management experience.
- Experience of working within Quality Assurance Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of Hard FM CAFM and Helpdesk software packages.
- Degree educated in a building or commercial related discipline.
- Hold a professional membership, such as BIFM, APM, RICS or similar.
- Completion of IOSH training.
- Completion of project management training
- Project management and supply chain management experience
Apply now through Maxwell Stephens for this role by calling 0207 118 48 48 or email email@example.com.