Integrated Customer Services ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by our client to recruit for an Integrated Customer Services Manager.
· Provide leadership to the team for the co-ordination and delivery of customer services.
· Primary areas of responsibility include: Security, cash collection, manned / static guarding, mobile security, cleaning activities, consumables, feminine hygiene, window cleaning, future Services.
· Financial – Full ownership and accountability for the activities within the role, including the financial performance of the Partner Network, through monthly contract reviews. Lead and or support the development of any capital expenditure proposals in-line with business plans.
· Implement the Management Systems, ensuring all activities are undertaken in compliance with Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements.
· Produce Performance Service Level Specification (PSLS) and Performance Service Level Agreement (PSLA) for all activities with Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in conjunction with contacts. Define areas for the zonal service delivery.
· Identify training and development plans for the team, including establishing “Buddy” plans to enable job interchangeability to undertake a wide range of activities.
· Conduct monthly audits with customer contacts re Security and cleaning activities.
· Conduct monthly 1 2 1’s with direct reports and hold Monthly Team Brief for larger team.
· Extensive experience of working in a similar role within the cleaning / security industry at a similar level.
· Good commercial and communication skills. Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication at all levels.
· Able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
· Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions.
· Ability to advise, negotiate and influence at all levels.
· Experience in both defining and delivering to annual budgets relating to all customer services expenditure.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Full driving licence required.
· Experience of innovation and implementing change to services.
· IOSH – Managing Safely